Monday, July 9, 2007

Back at Work

It is Monday and I am back at work. We went and picked up the kids from my in-laws. They were playing outside when we got there. DC spotted me first and screamed and came running. T on the other hand said "no, I don't want to go home" Oh well. I know my kids love me they just don't always know how to show it, right?? T did tell me later that he missed me.

It is back to the old routine again. I dropped the kids off at school. T went right into his room and started playing with his friends. DC had a little bit of a harder time. She was not to happy to see me leave. She grabbed my leg and said "don't leave me" Ok, that really hurt. But, one of her teachers distracted her with something shiny and she was off. It does not take much for her.


Now I just have to get back in the work routine. There are tons of projects to work on and stuff to do. Thankfully I did check my email regularly while I was gone so my inbox is not too full. I still have not gotten a chance to download photos. I will get to that soon.



Julie

1 comment:

Blessed said...

There is nothing harder than coming back to work after being on vacation. Sometimes I have to take off, atleast a day, before I can gear up and go back to the grindstone!

Your blog entries about New Orleans were just awesome!
You have a way with words my dear!

I plan on linking you on my blog.

Also, I can not wait to see pictures!!

This had to have been a real special time for you and your dad!

Now I feel like going into a couple bars of Barbara Streisand's "Memories".......
Ok, I won't :)