Thursday, August 30, 2007

Confession

I have a confession to make. I have been thinking about doing this for a while now and after talking it over with my sister, CSK, I believe I now have the courage to share my addiction with the world (well, really with the 3 people that read my blog).

Ok, here goes....

I LOVE...

High School Musical!

I am not going to apologize for it either. I love it, I watch it whenever I come across it while channel surfing, i DVR'd High School Musical 2 and have since watched it twice.

Now, I could place the blame of watching and liking the movie on the fact that I have two children. But, my kids are 2 and 4 and frankly don't really like any TV that contains real people. They are strictly in the cartoon phase of their TV watching lives. No, I watch HSM on my own, by myself because I want to and because I like it.

I love the singing. I love the happy ending. I love the dancing. I LOVE Sharpay.

I am a grown adult, mother, librarian, professional... and I LOVE HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL. I love HSM 2 and I can't wait for 3 to come out (I have heard it will be a theatrical release!)

I don't care what you think and I won't care if you talk about my addiction because frankly I will be too busy humming the catchy tunes to care.

5 comments:

Blessed said...

Hello my name is Julie and I'm a high school musical addict.

Good for you!

Have you seen the cover of People magazine?
It's that couple from HSM.

Thought you should know!

Life is Art said...

OK..I say WHATEVER to those who mock you! My name is Bobbi and I love HSM, too! (Although Elisabeth is still the reigning #1 fan of it in our house.)

Anonymous said...

I found the People magazine with Zac and Vanessa on the cover - I thought I threw it away but it was only under some clothes! I will bring it with me tomorrow.

So I guess I should watch the movies?!?!

Alexandra

Casey Kelly said...

I do not know what you are talking about. I am not an addict. I do not have a problem.
CSK

Cindy J said...

Um, my girls are definitely HUGE fans of HSM and HSM2. :) You should come over and watch it with them sometime!