Thursday, August 23, 2007

Learning 2.0 Lesson 10 and 11

I created a Library Thing account and added some books. I see how this could be useful to keep track of books that one has read or wants to read. I also can see the benefits of the social aspect of this service. Knowing how many other people have the books listed on their "shelves" can be an interesting thing to see. At this point in my life I really don't have the time to keep up with this kind of tool. So, I have the account I am just not sure how often I will use it.

I also visited Web2list and searched around. I did not really find much that seemed useful but it could be that the search tool is really not that great. I may revisit this site when I have a little more time to spend searching.

I also visited Rollyo and enjoyed playing with the site. I did not create an account but can see how this could be a very interesting tool.

1 comment:

Blessed said...

All books I am interested in, I go to amazon and save them on my wish list.
I have to check out this library thing account, tho.
As you know I am a book freak.
Running out of room.