Friday, November 9, 2007

How did it know that??

Ok, one of my friends had this quiz on their blog and I thought it would be fun to take it. Ok, how weird is it that it pegged me as having a Philadelphia accent? I mean, yes, I am from Philadelphia but don't think I sound like I am, not that there is anything wrong with that. Anyway, here are my results. What kind of accent do you have?

What American accent do you have?
Your Result: Philadelphia

Your accent is as Philadelphian as a cheesesteak! If you're not from Philadelphia, then you're from someplace near there like south Jersey, Baltimore, or Wilmington. if you've ever journeyed to some far off place where people don't know that Philly has an accent, someone may have thought you talked a little weird even though they didn't have a clue what accent it was they heard.

The Northeast

The Midland

The South

The Inland North

Boston

The West

North Central

What American accent do you have?



Quiz Created on GoToQuiz

7 comments:

Nicole said...

Wow. LOL.

Alexandra said...

I was told that I have a great voice for TV!!!!

Life is Art said...

Ok-mine said I fit most into "The West" meaning I don't really have an accent. I guess that comes from being an Army Brat and living a little bit of everywhere.

Bobbi

Blessed said...

You already know,Miss Philadelphia!

Casey Kelly said...

Mine said Philadelphia and the South. Pretty accurate.

Scott McConnell said...

Pretty cool link Julie. Mine said the West and my accent is the lowest common denominator of American speech. Not sure if that's a good thing or not.

Anonymous said...

The quiz is a bit of a mind job.

"The Midland". Parents from eastern Ohio & western Pennsylvania.

The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.