Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Spring


too cute-so unlike them
Originally uploaded by Julie George
The weather has been so nice lately that we have been able to spend every evening outside. This evening we had a great time playing tag and just goofing around. TPG and TTG got into a mean game of Rock/Paper/Scissors. TPG is such a cheat that we had to make him turn around backwards, throw his choice and then show his hand. He hates losing so he was getting a little frustrated. He wants to win all the time. But, TTG would not fold trying to teach him that you can't always win. It reminds me of when I was really little, maybe 5 years old and my father decided to teach me, my 7 year old brother and my 9 year old sister how to play RISK. If you don't know anything about this game, just know that it is NOT meant for children, really. But, Dad wanted to play and so we did. He took absolutely no pity on us and did not care that we were REALLY LITTLE. By the end, of course, Dad had taken over the world and we learned that, well, I don't know what I learned. Maybe that I can't let my kids win. I guess we learned "Life is not Fair" Just so you know, I have not played RISK since that time. Anyway, I took some cute pictures of the fun we had this evening. Click on the picture to get to my Flickr page to see more.

No comments: