Saturday, October 13, 2007

C-A-T-S CATS, CATS, CATS!


OH MY GOD! I can't believe that UK just beat the #1 ranked (not for long) team, LSU. Of course, I did not get to go to the game but I watched it at home and was so glad that TTG was able to be there to watch it. I did not have to be sitting near him to feel his excitement. My husband has been a UK fan since he was a little boy. One year when he was in about 3rd or 4th grade, he won the local science fair and everyone was so excited for him and told him he would get to go compete at the regionals at Morehead State University (the state regional comprehensive school about an hour from his hometown). He got really upset and started to cry and said "I don't want to go to Morehead, I want to go to UK"
That is how long he has been a fan. He has sat through the worst of the worst. Gone to all the games, stayed until the bitter end. When all the other fans leave at the end of 3rd quarter, he is still sitting in the stands thinking the CATS could still win. So, he deserves this. I am just so excited for him. YEAH!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Blessed said...

GO CATS!!!!!!!!!
What a game!!!!

Now Go Cats beat Florida!!!!

Blessed said...

Still waiting for new post....
I know, I know you are too busy.
I just look forward to what you blog about!