Monday, July 21, 2008

Soccer Camp


Soccer Camp TPG
Originally uploaded by Julie George
TPG is attending soccer camp at EKU this week. He comes to work with me in the morning. I drop him off at the camp, come back to work and then pick him up and bring him back to my office for lunch. After he eats lunch, I set him up in the classroom next to my office. Today he is watching movies. I may bring something for him to do the rest of the week. Anyway, today TPG won the award "camper of the day" for being a good listener and trying really hard. He was awarded a an EKU soccer ball for his hard work. He came running to me after the camp and said "look mommy, I won a UK ball" I had to correct him and say "EKU, not UK" He is having a great time. Click on the photo to see more pictures of TPG in action.