Friday, July 10, 2009

Chicago

I am in Chicago attending the American Library Association Conference this weekend. I realize that I have not posted anymore pictures from our trip to Akron and I promise to do that soon. But, I am sitting here in the Hard Rock Hotel in Chicago and just spent some time walking through Millennium Park here in Chicago and wanted to post these pics before I called it a night. We had a pretty long drive after driving for an hour and having to turn around and head back to Richmond to get something and then running into terrible rain and stand still construction traffic. Driving into Chicago was a bit crazy. The vehicle traffic was not fun but the pedestrian traffic was the worst. It was almost impossible to make a right turn-ugh. We made it and here are a few pics.
Some tall buildings!

The "bean" or it's real name Cloud Gate with me, TN and JT from EKU Libraries.
Touching the bean
View standing under the bean looking up
Now I am touching the bean

No comments: