Sunday, March 9, 2008

UK Game


Old Rupp floor
Originally uploaded by Julie George
I got to go to two UK games this season. I really like to go to the senior game each year and this year we were playing Florida. The last Florida game I attended was in February 2003. What an awesome game that was. I was about 7 months pregnant with TPG and Florida had just been ranked number 1 in the polls the morning of the game. UK ended up destroying Florida by 25 points. The entire crowd of 24,000 was on their feet and yelling the whole game. I remember rubbing my pregnant belly saying "remember this little baby, this is UK basketball"

The following seasons we did not do so well against Florida so I was eager to see them with this one. We won, but like most games this season, we almost gave it away. Click on the picture to see more photos from the game on my Flickr page.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

So glad you got to go to such an important game!