Sunday, March 9, 2008

Crazy dress day


crazy dress day
Originally uploaded by Julie George
The kids had crazy dress day at their daycare this past week. It took me quite a bit of time to convince them to wear their clothes this way. DCG was totally against wearing polka dot tights and a plaid skirt. Her sense of fashion was just telling her it was very wrong. (Thank goodness she did not get her sense of fashion from TTG or myself-thank goodness for all of her Aunts)

TPG was really distressed when I put his pants on him backwards. For the last few years I have been saying each and every morning "the tag goes in the back" Then, I tell him to put them on backwards. He was vey confused by this.

I finally convinced them to have fun with it, as you can see in the picture and I dropped them off and went to work. When I picked them back up in the afternoon, TPG had put his undershirt back under his shirt, taken off the shorts, unrolled his pants and put them on with the tag in the back. DCG had taken out her three pony tails and taken off her tights. The teachers said that most of the kids really did not enjoy "crazy dress day" as much as they thought. I think they were just really confused. Oh well. I guess they really do listen to us

1 comment:

Nicole said...

They are too cute!