Sunday, July 27, 2008

Longboat Key

We made the 14 hour drive to Longboat Key Florida without a hitch. We drove about 7 hours on the first night and spent the night in Macon GA. We got up and were on the road by 7am and made it to Longboat Key by 2pm. TPG asked about 1000 times if we were almost there and DCG kept asking to get up. Other than that it was a pretty good trip. The weather is beautiful. We went out to the beach on the first night to see the sunset. It was so beautiful. We spent the next day on the beach. TPG and DCG spent the whole time in the water. They had a blast. I made a promise to myself to not get burned on the first day. I usually get fried on the first day and then I am miserable for the rest of the trip. I held to my promise and did not get burned today! We shall see how I do tomorrow. Click on the photo for more pictures. I will post more soon.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wish we were there. The scenery is beautiful. Have a great week.

Love
Jill